WHAT IS A JUICE CLEANSE
Aside from our Juice menu, our Cleanse menu has been designed for those want to juice as part of a 1 day wellness programme.
Our busy lives often lead to poor nutrition choices, with breakfasts grabbed on the go and lunches eaten at laptops. Cleansing offers us a way in which to rest, re-charge and re-set our bodies and increase our intake of essential vitamins and minerals to boost our health and wellbeing.
We are huge advocates of a balanced diet, fresh air and a good night’s sleep but sometimes we get busy, we fall out of kilter and everyday stresses and toxins take their toll. Our bodies sometimes need a little extra help to get back on track and a juice cleanse can help with this.
HOW TO CLEANSE
- Make sure you get a good night’s sleep before you cleanse and be sure you are well hydrated before you go to bed. We like an early night so that we are well rested for the next day as possible.
- You don’t have to change your schedule to cleanse, but be kind to yourself on the day, perhaps take things a little easier and avoid excessive exercise and all alcohol. Remember that a cleanse is intended to rest your body as well as re-charge.
- Your Cleanse Pack will arrive to you by 10.30 am and be left in your designated safe place if you are not home.
- Be sure to refrigerate your juices and gently shake each one before consuming. The nature of coldpress means that it may separate whilst in the chiller, this is perfectly normal and all that’s required is a shake.
- Alongside our juices, make sure you drink plenty of water and if you feel like you need to eat, choose something light, healthy and preferably plant based.
- We recommend you drink your last juice no later than 8.00 pm in the evening and that you get another good night’s sleep.
- The following morning, eat a light and healthy breakfast and if you can try to make good nutritional choices throughout the day.